We are launching an exciting recruiting campaign for our Community Team. We are seeking an enthusiastic Events Coordinator. Are you a go-getter and just kicking off your career in Events? We would love to hear from you.
The Events Coordinator is responsible for the planning, coordination, administration and delivery of the School’s key events, alumni reunions and community outreach programmes.
This position will work closely with the Community team here at Launceston Church Grammar School, as well as building working strong relationships with our wider Grammar community, and other key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a bachelor’s degree, advanced diploma or certificate in tourism and hospitality, communications, public relations, business administration or a related field (desirable).
• Have previous experience coordinating accurate and timely events successfully, including details, stakeholder engagement and management.
• Have knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures.
• Have strong interpersonal skills including an open and friendly disposition and the ability to listen effectively.
• Actively look for ways to help people and have a good sense of humour.
• Have exceptional communication skills, specifically around event management and community engagement, and the ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• A current registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Tasmania)
This position is a permanent full-time position (1FTE). Other part-time arrangements may be considered.
Applicants are expected to support the ethos and values of an independent Anglican School. Launceston Grammar is committed to protecting children and young people from harm.
To apply please include a 1-page cover letter detailing your relevant experience and suitability for this position, as well as a current Resume.
For any questions, please contact People and Culture at 6336 6004 and email your application to email@example.com.
PD_Events Coordinator_March 2023