At our Junior Campus, learning takes place in a welcoming environment that promotes inquiry, discovery and creative exploration. A rare opportunity has now arisen for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team as Receptionist. Every day is different and rewarding as this role is primarily responsible for providing caring and supportive service to students, parents and staff. It ensures the smooth operation of reception and provides administrative services to the School.
Applicants will have:
- a Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent competency with at least three years relevant experience in a medium to large organisation,
- demonstrated knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures with a high level of efficiency and accuracy,
- demonstrated high level communication skills,
- confidence in the use of technology and a willingness to embrace it to enhance learning,
- personal attributes including dependability, adaptability/flexibility, integrity, concern for others, cooperation, initiative, achievement/effort and attention to detail,
- demonstrated high level written, oral and information technology skills, particularly the use of integrated databases for data entry and retrieval,
- current registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Tasmania) or be eligible for registration, and
- a commitment to supporting the wellbeing of children.
All our staff participate in events, activities and programmes as well as undertake professional duties and meetings as required.
Applicants are expected to support the ethos and values of an independent Anglican School. Launceston Grammar is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Remuneration will be in accordance with the Launceston Church Grammar School General Staff Enterprise Agreement.
Please refer to the following documents for the application:
- Application for Employment 2021
- Information for Applicants
- Junior Campus Receptionist Position Description
Our Junior Campus is located in East Launceston. There is no better place to live than in Launceston.
Learn more at Live Launceston
Applications are required by 5pm on Monday 11 October 2021