The Launceston Grammar School uniform enables students to develop not only a sense of community and belonging, it also provides a visible link from one generation of students to the next. As custodians of this legacy, students are expected to wear the uniform with dignity, pride and respect.
The School has a winter and summer uniform with students wearing the summer uniform in Terms 1 and 4 and winter uniform in Term 2 and 3. Change over dates from summer to winter uniform is included in the school calendar. A school sport uniform is worn by students for sporting activities.
Launceston Grammar Shop
Uniform items can be purchased at the Launceston Grammar Shop which is located at the Senior Campus, Mowbray. During term time the Launceston Grammar Shop is open:
|8.30am to 12.30pm
|12.30pm to 4.30pm
|12.30pm to 4.30pm
During school holidays please make an appointment with the Shop Manager at +61 3 7038 2097 or email LauncestonCGS@noone.com.au
Book online for your child’s uniform fitting
- Head to https://www.noone.com.au/school/launceston-grammar/stores
- Click the ‘Book an Appointment’ link.
- Select a date, and click on a blue date circle on the calendar.
- Complete booking details and fill in the required field information (student name etc). Please enter one appointment per student.
- Click ‘Book Appointment’.
- You will be notified of your booking request and you should receive an email confirmation before the time of the appointment.
It is recommended that you make an appointment. Full uniform will be available for immediate purchase or alternatively, you are welcome to collect your order once you have been notified that the order has been filled.
Important Uniform Dates
Winter uniform is the official uniform and can be worn all year round.
Winter Uniform is compulsory from 29 May 2023.
Summer uniform can be worn from 5 September 2023.