The objects of the Association are to support and promote the interests and welfare of the Launceston Church Grammar School to promote and encourage a sense of community and fellowship among former students and staff and to provide and maintain a connection between them and the School.
Old Launcestonians’ Association Committee Members:
- Vale Ewan Crawford
- President – Will Green
- Vice Presidents – Georgie Eastaugh and Eliza Jones
- Honorary Secretary – Fleur Castle
- Treasurer – Charles Henty
- A/Headmaster – Nicholas Foster
- Immediate Past President – Simon Wood
Download a copy of the Board Appointment Policy.