Applications open now
Friday, 10 September 2021
New and existing students entering Grades 4 – 12
The W.O Layh Scholarship was established in October 1977 by Mr W.O. Layh, a well-known Launceston accountant and member of Launceston Legacy.
Applicants will be required to meet one of the following criteria:
- a ward of Legacy
- a child or grandchild of an Ex-Serviceman or Ex-Service-woman who has served in the forces outside of Australia.
- a student whose financial circumstance would otherwise prevent them from enrolling at Launceston Grammar.
- W.O. Layh Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of the student’s two most recent school reports and NAPLAN results
- Copy of student’s birth certificate/passport
- Relevant evidence for W.O Layh Scholarship Criteria:
- Proof of Service (if applying as a child or grandchild of an Ex-Serviceman or woman who has serviced outside of Australia)
- Financial Information Form (if applying on the basis of financial need)