Do I need to complete the Referee Form?

All Scholarships, except the Academic Scholarship, require the Referee Form to be completed unless you are a current student.

Do I need to complete the Financial Information Form?

 The following scholarships require the Financial Information Form to be completed:

  • The M.L.Rooney and H.V. Jones Scholarship Fund
  • All-Rounder Scholarship
  • The Christopher 'Gus' Green Scholarship
  • The Regional Boarding Scholarship 
  • The Sheila Atkinson Perpetual Scholarship (Boarding)
  • The G.L. Stubs Educational Trust
  • W.O. Layh Scholarship
Do I need to complete an Application For Enrolment Form if I am waiting to see if I get a scholarship first?

Yes your Scholarship Application Form must also have the Enrolment Application Form.

Who do I speak to if I have any questions?

(03) 6336 6052

Who do I send my completed application to?

EA to the Headmaster
Launceston Church Grammar School
PO Box 136
Mowbray Heights 7248