The Launceston Church Grammar School is a learning community of shared high expectations and where we uphold the following values in all our relationships:
- Integrity - We behave ethically
- Stewardship- We care about people and the world in which we live
- Inclusion- We value diversity and respect the dignity of each person
- Initiative- We lead the way
- Teamwork- We work together to achieve superior results
- Accountability- We take responsibility for our actions
We aim to attract employees who want to be part of a community of lifelong learners striving for excellence in outcomes and practice. We employ creative people and who are deep thinking, collaborative, innovative and resourceful.
Current Position/s Available:
We currently do not have any positions vacant.
Positions Vacant Disclaimer
This disclaimer governs the use of information and materials contained on the Launceston Church Grammar School Positions Vacant webpage.
Information and materials contained on this website must not be republished (including republication on another website) or electronically stored, without the authorisation of Launceston Church Grammar School. Information and materials may only be used by individuals submitting an application for a vacancy that has been published by Launceston Church Grammar School in authorised media.